Cat & Dog Bathing Services
Regular grooming at Torrance Companion Animal Hospital helps keep pets looking and feeling neat, clean, and healthy – and saves you both time and energy.
Our staff has the knowledge and experience to bath pets of all coat types and temperaments.
From to flea control treatments to shampoos, nail trims and more, our bathing services include everything your pet needs to stay clean, healthy and as adorable as ever!
Our bathing services are available daily, and include a shampooing, nail trim, ear cleaning, and anal gland extraction, as well as blowing drying and brushing. The shampoo will keep your cat or dog smelling good for 2 weeks!
Dog & Cat Bathing FAQs
Read the answers to our most frequently asked questions about our pet bathing services.
- How long does a bathing session take?
- The duration of a bathing session depends on the size of your pet, and the coat type and length. That said, most bathing sessions at our hospital take about an hours.
- How much does bathing cost?
- The cost of bathing varies depending on your pet's breed and size, and the type of coat they have. Whether your pet has any significant behavioral issues can also affect the cost. For a better idea of cost, please contact us for an estimate.
- How often should I have my pet bathed?
- The proper frequency of bathing sessions depends on your pet's breed, hair length, and coat type. In most cases, though, regular bathing should be done about once a month.
Benefits of Bathing
There are several sanitary and dermatological benefits to regular bathing sessions for cats and dogs.
- Removes dirt & odor for cleaner skin and coat
- Softens and conditions coat
- Reduces shedding
- Helps treat and reduce symptoms of any allergies & skin conditions
- Helps us monitor your pet's health